Thesis Study - 6th Year of Architecture

It is my final year at University and I am working on my thesis project. My chosen thesis is about the impact of sustainable living in an urban environment and how an 'Urban Village' might achieve such a goal as providing food for its occupants.

Follow me on my journey as I complete this project and maybe even win a prize, gain some sort of recognition, or maybe you'll just enjoy looking at the pretty pictures I produce! Either way, I hope you enjoy looking at my work and the comments I have to share.

Also, visit and join my facebook group - 3D Architecture

Sunny :p

Tuesday 4 November 2008

La Biennale Di Venezia

Hi everyone!

Recently I went to venice to see the Architecture Out There exhibition in Venice - The Biennale. It happens every two years and judging by my experience i'll definitely be going again!!

Here are a few images from the event for you all to see!

Sunny :p

No comments: